Terms & conditions
- A £100.00 non-refundable deposit per room, per night is required to secure a reservation.
- Check-in is between 3.00 p.m - 9.00 p.m on the day of arrival.
- Check-out is by 11.00 a.m on the day of departure.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- We do not allow dogs in the bar, hotel, restaurant, or bedrooms but they are more than welcome to join you in our garden in warmer weather! We just ask they are kept on leads at all times.
- We do not operate a dress code, our staff are dressed smartly but comfortably, so jeans and trainers are fine by us!
- We do not have a night porter situated on site overnight. Guests are asked to check in to retrieve their key and keep it with them if they plan on being out later than 10pm to ensure they can access the hotel and their bedroom when returning from their evening out.
- Should your original booking date be an issue we will try our best to accommodate requests of a date move but cannot guarantee this will be possible. Should you wish to cancel your booking the non-refundable deposit will be held.
- Any bookings moved to a new date within a week of your original arrival date will become non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservations cancelled within 24 hours of the arrival date will be charged in full.
- Our superior bedrooms, house rooms and first floor garden rooms are on the first floor; we do not have a lift and are accessed by stairs only.
- Four of our bedrooms are on the ground floor and have a bath with a shower overhead. Some of our house rooms situated on the first floor have walk in showers.
- The bar and dining rooms are on the ground floor and are accessible with a wheelchair via our garden entrance, we have one small step on our main entrance, a small ramp is available should you require assitance with the main entrance.
- Unfortunately, as the building is grade II listed, this makes it impossible to comply fully with the latest specification for full wheelchair access. Please discuss your requirements with our reception team prior to your visit who will be able to advise you on which rooms would be best suited to your needs.